Mothership Wars are the largest wars that Ace Online has to offer. The Nation Leader has the ability to decide when an offensive attack on the enemy nation will occur - declaring war will thus trigger a Mothership event. These battles are the main event of the game, and happen roughly twice a week, with one attack and one defense. The spawn times can be set on any day and any time; if no spawn time is specified by the Nation Leader then the Mothership will spawn according to the servers' default time.
- The Arlington mothership is known as Horos, which spawns over the water in Reynard Beach.
- The Bygeniou mothership is known as Anubis, which spawns in the center of Tylent Jungle.
Motherships' level will vary depending on the previous outcome of a war, and can summon aggressive monsters that shoot at players of the other nation. However The majority of a Mothership defenses comes from players in its nation.
- Mothership War lasts a maximum of 2 hours.
- All monsters within each nations territories, from the Mothership's map leading up to the Den of Site A and B and Pandea Point A and B disappear during the war.
- Strategic Points are spawned in every map within each nation's territories, leading from Mothership map up to the Den of Site A and B and Pandea Point A and B
- Teleports can be activated after a Strategic Point has been destroyed in a map and one of the leaders has activated it.
- If a player dies in an enemy map while the war is in progress, they are sent to back to their city unless a Teleport has been completed its activation.
- There are three stages to Teleport activiation: Stand-by (not spinning), Warm-up (spinning and glowing), and Activated (no more spinning, displays a warp). The full process from Stand-by to Active takes 3 minutes.
- Teleports can be destroyed, but have high defense and can be rebuilt if destroyed.
- Once a teleport is activated activated, players of the attacking nation respawn from it in that map upon death (this includes even from the Mothership's map).
- Blessing of Angel and Angel Wings items are completely disabled during the war.
- Once a mothership is destroyed or defended, all Teleports disappear, and the gameplay returns to normal.
Rewards for Winning Edit
Destroying a Mothership grants the winning nation the following rewards:
- SPI no less than 100,000 SPI and no more than 10,000,000.
- Top 3 contributing Brigades are rewarded SPI to their Brigade Warehouse.
- Access to Hornian King's Habitat and Eopi maps for all players of the nation
- A bonus to Energy, Shield, and Skill Point regeneration (ranging from 5% for a level 5 Mothership to 25% for a level 9 Mothership).
- A Level 5 Mothership rewards a 10% Happy Hour event for 1 hour and a 5% Regeneration Bonus.
- A Level 6 Mothership rewards a 20% Happy Hour event and a 10% Regeneration Bonus.
- A Level 7 Mothership rewards a 20% Regeneration Bonus.
- A Level 8 Mothership rewards Stealth Cards to all players of the attacking nation online at the time it is destroyed.
- A Level 9 Mothership rewards access to certain boss monsters in either Desert of Ardor or Blackburn Site, a 25% Regeneration Bonus, and 1000 War Points and 1 Mystery Capsule to all players of the attacking nation online when the Mothership is destroyed.
- All players in the Mothership's map or the very next map over receive an extra 600 War Points, and 1 SPI Capsule per Strategic Point destroyed.
- Purchasing Membership doubles the War Point rewards.
- Being heavily active in the war will earn a player more SPI rewards at the end of the fight.
Rewards for Defending Edit
- An SPI Reward no less than 100,000 SPI and no more than 10,000,000.
- One Mystery Capsule and 500 WP for successfully defending the Mothership.
- Successful defense of a Level 8 Mothership rewards the defending nation Stealth Cards.
- 600 War Points and 1 SPI Capsule per Strategic Point are awarded to everyone of the nation online at the end of the war
- One SPI Capsule and 300 WP per Teleport destroyed are rewarded to everyone online in the defending nation.